My Weight Loss Partner

If you're a normal guy like Tony who's looking to get in shape, I posted a video just for you. It shows why normal guys like you can't get ripped even though you worked hard -- and what you need to start doing differently to get six pack abs. 

Hey guys, So today I am with my buddy Tony who is training as hard as he can to lose fat fast. He is well on his way and the M-100 workout we are doing today is going to get him one step close to the body he has always wanted. 

Let's do this: 

Workout Breakdown: ** 10 reps each, repeat each exercise until you reach 100 total reps. 

Burpees - Drop down and do a push up and immediately hop back up and jump in the air as high as you can.This will equal one rep. 

Mountain climbers - Stay in a pushup position and alternate kicking your knees forward towards your chest. A combination of a left and right kick will equal one rep. 

Double pump squats - Squat all the way down, come half way up and back down. Follow this with a full extension jump squat. This will equal one rep. I used to have a ton of belly fat. It got so bad man that I almost gave up completely. I hated the way I looked, and worst of all I hated not knowing how to make the fat go away. But everything turned around for me when I found this one weird workout "shortcut" that helped me burn off all my belly fat and get the six pack abs I have today.


No comments:

Post a Comment